[Geany-devel] Crash on Geany r4171 during pushing F5 for viewing LaTeX/PDF with evince

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Fri Sep 11 07:35:09 UTC 2009

On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:34:51 +1000
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> 2009/9/11 Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>:
> > On Fri, 11 Sep 2009 10:11:43 +1000
> > Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> >> I couldn't duplicate the crash which appears to depend on
> >> configuration as well as run-time options.
> >>
> >> But I found a problem which could cause a multiple free error.  Fixed
> >> in r4176, could you test please.
> >
> > With r4176 its not crashing any more - good ;)
> > But a bit annoying is, that the VTE is getting active.
>
> I presume you mean that the command is run in the VTE.
>
> That is because it is an "execute" command which is normally used to
> execute the results of compiling your program, so it is run in a
> terminal so you can see any output it might generate.

It happens in both sitaution, with option turned on / turned off. Maybe
I'm getting used to it in future, but I didn't had this behavior in
past on my local setup.

Cheers,
Frank
--