[Geany-devel] Localization of plugin names in plugin manager

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Mon Sep 7 21:40:11 UTC 2009

On Mon, 7 Sep 2009 07:58:18 +1000, Lex wrote:

>Hi,
>
>If you can access the untranslated name why not sort on that and show
>the translated name, then things won't move.

This could be at least a workaround.
I don't know by heart whether we can access the untranslated string but
maybe with a little trick it might be possible.
Though, I doubt I have time to look into this during the next two
weeks, so if anyone wants to go for it or for a real solution like
Eugene suggested earlier (which I kind of rejected but now that I
realise there is indeed some kind of problem...) that would be
appreciated.