[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins 0.18

Chow Loong Jin hyperair at xxxxx
Fri Sep 4 12:44:54 UTC 2009

Hi plugin developers,

Frank and I were discussing on #geany the other day about whether we should have
an 0.18 release of geany-plugins soon (or wait for the next Geany). From what I
see, there are some significant changes which would probably warrant a release,
including the addition of two new plugins (codenav and pretty-print) and one
existing plugin (geanydoc) to the common geany plugins project.

Some input from all plugin developers regarding this would be nice.

Another somewhat related issue is that if we do not release a new version, we're
going to at least have to rebuild the Windows plugins so that they work with the
new Geany.

--
Kind regards,
Chow Loong Jin