[Geany-devel] interactive typeahead seach for the sidebar

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Thu Sep 3 12:39:36 UTC 2009

Nick Treleaven schrieb:
> On Sun, 23 Aug 2009 16:05:01 +0200
> Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.HTW-Berlin.de> wrote:
>

>> New patch, a little cleaner (less code duplication), but no functional
>> change over the v3 one.
>>

> Thanks applied in SVN.
> It didn't compile at first (at least with warnings turned on), had to
> make a couple of edits. (Also some minor formatting changes).
>
> Regards,
> Nick

Uhm, I had a quick talk with Enrico about it. He had quite a few remarks
and complaints, so I planned on working on it further (I didn't have
time yet and I'm waiting for the update of HACKING [some of his
complains could've been avoided if HACKING was up-to-date]).

But thanks for committing. I'll take a look at the commit diff and
provide a patch if needed.

Best regards.