[Geany-devel] [geanygdb plugin] Crash with "X Window System error" when deactivating

Eugene Arshinov earshinov at xxxxx
Wed Sep 2 17:00:45 UTC 2009

Hi there.

When I open Geany, go to plugin manager, activate geanygdb plugin and
deactivate it immediately, geany crashes reporting the following:

-------------------- 8< --------------------

The program 'geany' received an X Window System error.
The error was 'BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)'.
  (Details: serial 10169 error_code 3 request_code 3 minor_code 0)

Same thing happens when I just activate the plugin and exit Geany. It
crashes at exit with the same message (except "serial", which is
different every time).

This time I could not debug and find the error. Hmm... should I post
this to the bug tracker then?

Best regards,
Eugene.