[Geany-devel] OT - Re: Build system glitches

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Oct 27 23:21:36 UTC 2009

2009/10/27 Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com>:
> On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 10:33:08 +1100
> Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > Sorry for so few feedback, real-life is biting, as you know.
>>
>> Life, you've just got to live with it :-)
>
> As a Brit, obligatory Hitchhiker's quotes:

Not just as a Brit, Mr Adams (or St Douglas as he is known in the more
relaxed civilisations on the Outer Eastern Rim of the Galaxy) has fans
outside the small damp island off the coast of what is known as France
on an utterly insignificant little blue green planet orbiting a small
unregarded yellow sun far out in the uncharted backwaters of the
unfashionable end of the Western Spiral arm of the Galaxy.
     o Adapted from the intro to "Hitch Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy"

>    * "Life! Don't talk to me about life."
>          o Marvin
>
>    * "It's funny how just when you think life just can't possibly get
>       any worse it suddenly does.
>          o Marvin
>
>    * "Life, loathe it or ignore it, you can't like it."
>          o Marvin

And him with this terrible pain in all the diodes down his left side. :-D

> From:
> http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Douglas_Adams#Life
>
> And Monty Python of course:
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHPOzQzk9Qo&feature=fvste3

Well he's just a very naughty boy!

Cheers
Lex (or if thats too confusing then, Bruce and I'll call you Bruce
just to keep it clear)