[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins 0.18 Release? / Got some blockers in GeanyGDB
dmaphy at xxxxx
Sat Oct 3 11:00:03 UTC 2009
Am Samstag, den 03.10.2009, 10:54 +0200 schrieb Enrico Tröger:
> On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 02:05:49 +0200, Dominic wrote:
> >Also, I have some feature requests/Bugs in my mailbox which I would
> >like to implement first before a new Geany Plugins release could be
> >done. This wasn't possible the last weeks because a lack of time,
> not sure if I got you right, but it sounds we should delay the geany
> plugins release?
Exactly. This was my thought because I've considered the crash as
critical before Eugenes mail...
> I would prefer to just keep the geanygdb code in the 0.18 branch as of
> the state it is and proceed with the release as we are already three
> months after the last Geany release and so a new plugin release is a
> bit overdue :).
But well, this is okay and I agree with it. :)
Dominic Hopf <dmaphy at gmail.com>
A7DF C4FC 07AE 4DDC 5CA0 BD93 AAB0 6019 CA7D 868D
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 197 bytes
Desc: Dies ist ein digital signierter Nachrichtenteil
More information about the Devel