[Geany-devel] Geany Plugins 0.18 Release? / Got some blockers in GeanyGDB

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Oct 3 08:54:03 UTC 2009

On Sat, 03 Oct 2009 02:05:49 +0200, Dominic wrote:

Heya,

>Also, I have some feature requests/Bugs in my mailbox which I would
>like to implement first before a new Geany Plugins release could be
>done. This wasn't possible the last weeks because a lack of time,

not sure if I got you right, but it sounds we should delay the geany
plugins release?
I would prefer to just keep the geanygdb code in the 0.18 branch as of
the state it is and proceed with the release as we are already three
months after the last Geany release and so a new plugin release is a
bit overdue :).