[Geany-devel] Multi-Edit for geany...

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu May 28 14:02:31 UTC 2009

On Mon, 11 May 2009 18:18:33 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> I don't feel like we really need that where we == I :).
> Seriously, I didn't even had a look at your code but if possible, it'd
> be cooler if you would realise this as a plugin. This way you can
> implement like you want and you are not dependent on the opinion of us
> picky devs :).
> Maybe you will run into problems following mouse events for
> GeanyEditors from a plugin. If so, just tell us, maybe we can extend
> the plugin API. But as I said, I didn't look at the code at all.

I think a plugin is a better place than editor.c also.

I like the idea of it though, but haven't tried the patch.

By chance, there's some related discussion on the scintilla mailing
list:

http://groups.google.com/group/scintilla-interest/browse_thread/thread/91c2b9c7e0859c4c/f235b3506fe6f1a2?hl=en&#f235b3506fe6f1a2

Regards,
Nick