[Geany-devel] Multi-Edit for geany...

Jimmy Paillet jimmy.paillet at xxxxx
Thu May 28 21:52:23 UTC 2009

Hi,Given the relatively low enthusiasm, I let that stuff go...and used my
own geany customed geany version or gedit...
I may look on how to put this into a plugin...

but without modifiying scintilla source code, I've found no way to have
multi carets for multi-edit positions....
something they are working on apparently looking at the link you sent me...
maybe it's wiser to let this feature pass in scintilla first...

jimmy