[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable Build Menu Alpha in SVN

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Sat Jul 25 01:39:52 UTC 2009

Lex Trotman schrieb:

> Known Bugs, Limits and Incomplete (in no particular order)
> - Latex doesn't work yet, all the hard coded functionality has been
> removed but the filetype hasn't been updated to configure it back.
> - Only one execute command is currently supported/working
> - Dialog entries in preferences and project, for settings that are
> replaced by the new dialogs, have not been removed yet, but they
> probably do nothing
> - Error regex setting field in the new dialog does nothing yet
> - Not compiled at all on windows
> - Very limited testing so far (C/C++ filetypes only)
> - Sections of the manual other than build menu have not been changed,
> eg file formats, hidden settings any sections that reference build
> menu etc

I might add crashes when changing projects (close one and open another)
which doesn't happen with trunk. Enrico also reported crashes on plain
opening. Here's his backtrace: http://nopaste.geany.org/p/m4f327d9c

Best regards.