[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable Build Menu Alpha in SVN

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Jul 25 05:37:47 UTC 2009

2009/7/25 Thomas Martitz <thomas.martitz at student.htw-berlin.de>:
> Lex Trotman schrieb:
>>
>> Known Bugs, Limits and Incomplete (in no particular order)
>> - Latex doesn't work yet, all the hard coded functionality has been
>> removed but the filetype hasn't been updated to configure it back.
>> - Only one execute command is currently supported/working
>> - Dialog entries in preferences and project, for settings that are
>> replaced by the new dialogs, have not been removed yet, but they probably do
>> nothing
>> - Error regex setting field in the new dialog does nothing yet
>> - Not compiled at all on windows
>> - Very limited testing so far (C/C++ filetypes only)
>> - Sections of the manual other than build menu have not been changed, eg
>> file formats, hidden settings any sections that reference build menu etc
>

> I might add crashes when changing projects

I wouldn't, I would add if you find a bug report it with usefull info
like Enrico did.

 (close one and open another)
> which doesn't happen with trunk. Enrico also reported crashes on plain
> opening. Here's his backtrace: http://nopaste.geany.org/p/m4f327d9c

Can't replicate crash on project open, crash on change S/B fixed and
should also fix likely cause of crash on open.  Crash on open may
depend on content of project file, if it still occurs with r4026 or
greater please report with content of [build-settings] and
[build-menu] sections of file.

Also fixed the GLib warnings.  IMHO this is a GLib problem, NULL
pointers are ignored, so why try to assert that they are arrays???

Regards
Lex