[Geany-devel] Erlang support patch

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Sat Jul 18 12:58:14 UTC 2009

On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 01:07:42 +0200, Etienne wrote:

Hi,

>You'll find my patch to introduce Erlang support, made against SVN
>n3981, in attached file.

Cool, thanks.

>Please, can someone check this patch and maybe commit it?

It looks good so far.
Just a few questions/comments:

- some example files would be helpful because most of us probably don't
know Erlang (at least me)

- what about the Scintilla Erlang Lexer? The copyright notice in the
lexer in your patch states you wrote it? What's wrong with the Erlang
lexer available in Scintilla? Is it a different one? Is one the both
better? Why another one?

- when creating patches, the unified diff format is preferred (-u
option for the diff command) or even simpler use: 'svn diff'