[Geany-devel] Build-system branch working directory commit
elextr at xxxxx
Thu Jul 16 06:13:50 UTC 2009
The latest commit of the build-system branch implements working directory
fields per command.
Thanks to Thomas for his ideas and effort.
The manual will get updated tomorrow, summary:
- if the working directory is blank, the directory of the current open file
- in both command and directory fields there are extra substitutes (other
than %e%f) %d for current file directory and %p for project base directory
(set in project properties)
- if the project base path is relative and the project file is kept in the
source tree, then the whole tree can be copied, checked into VC and checked
out anywhere and the project file will still work
- there are fields for the file commands since, now that they can be
configured by projects, it is possible that a project may want to change the
directory the command runs in (eg to run in a separate build area not the
- the 'make in base path' checkbox on the project properties dialog will
become a button to set all the project's non-filetype working directories to
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Devel