[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable Build Menu Alpha in SVN

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Tue Jul 14 05:06:57 UTC 2009

2009/7/13 Frank Lanitz <frank at frank.uvena.de>

> Am Montag, den 13.07.2009, 22:34 +1000 schrieb Lex Trotman:
> >
> >         Alright, I did a svn up in the branch, at it's still at r3952.
> >         And my patch is against that revision.
> >         Could it be local changes on your side?
> >
> > Most probably, as I said its still under active development, but at
> > the moment I have a persistent crash so I don't want to commit a more
> > broken program than is already there :-(
>
> Don't be afraid to do some more commits. Also I had good experience
> developing using a local git branch so I keep track on my changes as
> well as I can patch/merge patches coming in.

I just *hate* it when I grab a new version of something from SVN build it
and find it crashes immediately :-( , so I don't want to do it to others.

Cheers
lex

PS That damn warning is still there, its just a wrong cast, the data is ok,
but I just can't seem to get the cast right to shut GCC up.