[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable Build Menu Alpha in SVN

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Jul 13 12:55:20 UTC 2009

Am Montag, den 13.07.2009, 22:34 +1000 schrieb Lex Trotman:

>         Alright, I did a svn up in the branch, at it's still at r3952.
>         And my patch is against that revision.
>         Could it be local changes on your side?
>
> Most probably, as I said its still under active development, but at
> the moment I have a persistent crash so I don't want to commit a more
> broken program than is already there :-(

Don't be afraid to do some more commits. Also I had good experience
developing using a local git branch so I keep track on my changes as
well as I can patch/merge patches coming in.

Cheers,
Frank