[Geany-devel] ANN: Configurable Build Menu Alpha in SVN

Andreas Mokros am at xxxxx
Mon Jul 13 10:12:21 UTC 2009

Hi.

On Mon, 13 Jul 2009 11:18:08 +1000
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
> Sorry that the short summary in the announcement email isn't clear,
> as the table in the manual states, preferences is the ~/.config/geany
> filetypes files.  It is worth a quick look at this table (near the
> end of the build menu section) because the sources used for load and
> save vary depending on which group the menu item is in (filetype,
> non-filetype and execute).

I had a look at that table. I think the problem was that I had no
[build-menu]-entries in my own filedef, just the old [build-settings]
and *then* the menu showed the [build-settings] of the general filedef.
Now with some [build-menu]-entries in my filedef it works correctly.
Just a minor issue and a bit irritating.

> There are three hidden settings,  in the config file in the
> [build-menu] section called number_ft_menu_items,

Ok. Will try that.

--
Mockey