[Geany-devel] Update to build support

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Jan 30 11:52:28 UTC 2009

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 22:30:20 +1100
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Sorry, I haven't looked at them. Until we have a stable build commands
> > design, I would prefer we don't complicate things. It's not so bad
> > using an existing command to compile headers.
> >

> Ok, if no other objections I'll implement an option for compile headers off
> by default and lets see how it goes.

Well, we might want to make changes to the build system, or extend GUI
functionality in some way. This would likely be made more complex if we
have to also support different sets of build commands.

I think it would be best to keep the alternate build commands feature
separate from the main build work.

Regards,
Nick