[Geany-devel] Does Geany have matching highlighting?

Robert Hawkins rhawkins at xxxxx
Tue Jan 6 19:53:43 UTC 2009

>What exactly is the difference to method b) I described (using the
>Find dialog with Mark)?

Marking is different than highlighting.  It's not as clear where the word
is.  Marking identifies a line, matching highlighting identifies the word.
Also, methods a) and b) require more steps.  The benefit of the feature I
described is in its simplicity.  I double click on a word to highlight it
and that word is highlighted wherever it occurs.

Robert Hawkins
Software Engineer
FactSet Research Systems Inc.
* rhawkins at factset.com | ( 212.849.4020