[Geany-devel] project working directory - Re: ANN: Configurable build beta in trunk

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Aug 28 11:41:59 UTC 2009

On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:57:00 +1000
Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> > Personally I prefer the old way of using %p rather than having to press
> > the button to set the make paths, why did it change?
>
> Sorry I'm not sure what you are talking about, which button?  AFAICT
> the change didn't touch any button? I are confused.

Don't worry, it might not be related to the recent changes.
What I meant was the working directory fields for make were shown as
"%p", but now they are shown as the full base path
"/home/nmt/svn/geany".

This is (perhaps only) the case for my 'geany' project though, so
perhaps just an SVN upgrading issue.

Regards,
Nick