[Geany-devel] project working directory - Re: ANN: Configurable build beta in trunk

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Fri Aug 28 12:00:23 UTC 2009

2009/8/28 Nick Treleaven <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com>:
> On Fri, 28 Aug 2009 17:57:00 +1000
> Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > Personally I prefer the old way of using %p rather than having to press
>> > the button to set the make paths, why did it change?
>>
>> Sorry I'm not sure what you are talking about, which button?  AFAICT
>> the change didn't touch any button? I are confused.
>
> Don't worry, it might not be related to the recent changes.
> What I meant was the working directory fields for make were shown as
> "%p", but now they are shown as the full base path
> "/home/nmt/svn/geany".

Oh, see what you mean, yes that is caused by the latest change,

 I thought showing the actual directory was better, easy to change it
to just check the result of project_get_base_path & if its not null &
put %p (like it puts %d if it is null).

I guess its more symmetric to use %p or %d vs path or %d, fix it
tomorrow unless any disagreement.