[Geany-devel] Patch for Markdown syntax support.

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Aug 24 15:46:07 UTC 2009

On Thu, 20 Aug 2009 15:54:44 -0700
Jon Strait <jstrait at moonloop.net> wrote:

> > But because we update Scintilla regularly we try to push modifications
> > upstream; can you try to get the Scintilla changes into the standard
> > Scintilla release please?
>
> I sent a patch for Scintilla to the project lead.

OK, thanks, did he say he'll commit it then?

> Some extra warnings
> were thrown on my code when building for Scintilla, which were quite
> nice to have, and I don't remember seeing them when I built for Geany.

Not sure how to enable warnings by default for gcc/g++ in a portable
way, but I'm no autotools guru.

Regards,
Nick

P.S. Thanks also for the filetypes file, I'll commit that soon.