[Geany-devel] Resetting menu accels - Re: Super modifier in keybindings - Re: Strange Geany behavior

Thomas Martitz thomas.martitz at xxxxx
Fri Aug 14 15:05:13 UTC 2009

Lex Trotman schrieb:

> Yes, its a personal judgement call and no two people will totally agree :-)
> Having looked at the keybindings in detail I agree that some of them
> don't make sense as menu items, particularly the following areas:
> Snippets & completion
> Scrolling
> Focus
> Notebook Tabs
> Toggle fold
>
> but I think the following should make it into a menu (actually a
> submenu, since I don't think they are commonly used enough to go in a
> top level menu) and I have suggested which new submenu to put them in.
>
> Ctrl-K          delete current line       popup-edit
> Ctrl-T          transpose current line    popup-edit
> Ctrl-Shift-X    cut line                  popup-edit
> Ctrl-Shift-C    copy line                 popup-edit
> Alt-Shift-W     select word               edit-select and popup-select
> Alt-Shift-P     select para               edit-select and popup-select
> Alt-Shift-L     select line               edit-select and popup-select
>                insert alt whitspace      popup-edit
>                indent space              popup-indent
>                undent space              popup-indent
> Ctrl-B          matching brace            edit-goto  popup-goto
> Ctrl-M          toggle marker             edit-goto  popup-goto
> Ctrl-.          next marker                  "          "
> Ctrl-,          prev marker                  "          "

Thanks for posting these, I never knew any of them, although they all
sound totally usefull! (I guess I'm in favor of adding them to the menus
for that reason :) ).

Best regards.