[Geany-devel] Geany Plugin with Libxml

Frank Lanitz frank at xxxxx
Mon Aug 10 09:53:03 UTC 2009

Hi Cédric,

On Sun, 9 Aug 2009 22:46:33 +0200
Cédric Tabin <tabin.cedric at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll commit all my sources to the svn asap :-) If you have any advices, just
> tell me so I can learn !

Thanks for committing.
Since a couple of weeks we got an combined plugins project inside
geany-plugins svn which makes it more easy for distributions as well as
for normal users providing and using a number of Geany plugins with a
common build system and a common translation process. Of course this
will cause a lost of independency for each plugin joning the common
release, but with a big win for developers as well as users I guess. I
don't know how you are feeling about this, but maybe you can move your
plugin code to the trunk/geany-plugins path in svn so it will be added
to next big release of plugins. The new path would be something like
trunk/geany-plugins/pretty-printer/ and you can use the svn mv function
for doing it.

Regards,
Frank
--