[Geany-devel] Geany Plugin with Libxml

Cédric Tabin tabin.cedric at xxxxx
Sun Aug 9 20:46:33 UTC 2009

Hello,

Yep I currently just use libxml to check if the document contains a valid
XML. Then my script process the pretty-printing on a char* buffer and I do
the parsing manually (but I don't need to verify XML). The idea is also to
provide a simple XML PrettyPrinter script in C. So far I had never found one
that can suit to my needs...
I'll commit all my sources to the svn asap :-) If you have any advices, just
tell me so I can learn !

Thanks & best regards,
Cedric