[Geany-devel] Calltip and autocomplete interaction

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat Aug 8 07:35:36 UTC 2009

Well IIRC thats almost how it works now, I have just described it. in
a formal way.  I'm not suggesting that the implementation needs to be
a state machine, but it makes describing it without a LOT of words
easy.