[Geany-devel] tab close icon - Re: SF.net SVN: geany:[3244] trunk

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Nov 24 13:04:57 UTC 2008

On Sun, 23 Nov 2008 17:10:52 +0100
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> As Colomban confirmed, it happens also with newer GTK versions. I'm
> using 2.14 but on Windows I used 2.12 to test this.
> Anyway, I added back the sizing code for non-Windows systems, so it
> should work at least as good as before.

The button is now the right size again, thanks...

> If it doesn't, the change to use gtk_button_set_image() seems to be
> involved.

...but now the image on the button is aligned to the right, instead of
being centred (but with the button still aligned to the right of the
tab).

> >> Nick, could you check which value GTK_ICON_SIZE_MENU has on your
> >> system?
> >
> >Not sure how to do that.
>
> See the attached file.
> By default the menu icon size is 16x16, probably you have the same
> value. I'm still not sure what's causing the different behaviour.

OK, it is 16x16. I'm using a ClearLooks-like theme which has
rounded buttons.

Regards,
Nick