[Geany-devel] tab close icon - Re: SF.net SVN: geany:[3244] trunk

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Nov 21 16:43:45 UTC 2008

On Fri, 21 Nov 2008 15:35:30 +0100
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> But at least the old code broke the icon on Windows completely, there
> it was only a little dot. Now it is shown properly (on my system at
> least).

Yes, so it is better than before.

> The current code is pretty much the same as what Midori and Gedit are
> using so I thought it might be safe and works on most systems.

Maybe it works OK on newer GTK versions, I have 2.8 here. My GEdit is
2.14 and it has a cropped close button. But if it works fine on newer
GTK versions, I say lets just leave it at that. It might be impossible
to get it perfect on all gtk versions.

> Nick, could you check which value GTK_ICON_SIZE_MENU has on your
> system?

Not sure how to do that.

Regards,
Nick