[Geany-devel] Committed Project Build Commands to build-system branch

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Mon Nov 17 17:22:10 UTC 2008

On Tue, 11 Nov 2008 14:16:19 +1100
"Lex Trotman" <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:

> > >Thanks, but I don't like the existing code being reformatted with
> > >different alignment really. What are the options you used?
> >

> Attached the config file, the only setting that seems to touch things
> you don't want is indent_func_call_param which is true/false
> selecting indent one level or indent to open parens.  Quite frankly I
> found the indent one level awful so I picked open parens.  There
> seems no way of turning it off which is what we want.

Thanks for the file, it might be useful when receiving patches. But
all the same, the existing code shouldn't be reformatted. Maybe it
could be restored manually with Meld?

Regards,
Nick