[Geany-devel] indicator API functions (Re: SF.net SVN: geany: [2581] trunk)

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Thu May 15 18:06:35 UTC 2008

On Thu, 15 May 2008 15:43:18 +0200
Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> > Ok, I moved the indicator functions into editor.c, the other
> > functions follow tomorrow.
>
> The following functions have been moved from document.c into editor.c:
> document_set_font()
> document_get_eol_mode()
> document_fold_all()
> document_unfold_all()
> document_replace_tabs()
> document_strip_line_trailing_spaces()
> document_strip_trailing_spaces()
> document_ensure_final_newline()
> document_insert_colour()
> document_set_use_tabs()
> document_set_line_wrapping()

Great ;-)

> I skipped the document_colourise functions although they would also
> fit in editor.c but then delay_colourise had to be public to
> functions in both files. If anyone disagrees, just move it and make
> delay_colourise avaiable to both ;-).

I think the colourise functions can stay in document.c because they are
necessary when opening multiple files - they are closely related to
the document_open_file() function.

ATM I'm working on spliting up GeanyPrefs into individual types,
probably I'll commit it tomorrow.

Regards,
Nick