[Geany-devel] indicator API functions (Re: SF.net SVN: geany: [2581] trunk)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Thu May 15 13:43:18 UTC 2008

On Wed, 14 May 2008 20:00:53 +0200, Enrico Tröger
<enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> On Wed, 14 May 2008 18:20:55 +0100, Nick Treleaven
> <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 14 May 2008 18:55:19 +0200
> > Enrico Tröger <enrico.troeger at uvena.de> wrote:

> > > Nothing much against it. Maybe there are some more candidates to
> > > move like document_strip_trailing_spaces(), document_replace_tabs
> > > (), document_get_eol_mode()?
> >
> > Yes, I think these would probably fit better in editor.c. But the
> > indicator functions are most important because they're now in the
> > API.
>
> Ok, I moved the indicator functions into editor.c, the other functions
> follow tomorrow.

The following functions have been moved from document.c into editor.c:
document_set_font()
document_get_eol_mode()
document_fold_all()
document_unfold_all()
document_replace_tabs()
document_strip_line_trailing_spaces()
document_strip_trailing_spaces()
document_ensure_final_newline()
document_insert_colour()
document_set_use_tabs()
document_set_line_wrapping()

I skipped the document_colourise functions although they would also fit
in editor.c but then delay_colourise had to be public to functions in
both files. If anyone disagrees, just move it and make delay_colourise
avaiable to both ;-).