[Geany-devel] Customizable editor popup menu

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Wed Aug 6 08:37:28 UTC 2008

On Tue, 05 Aug 2008 14:17:06 +0200, Jean-Philippe
<skateinmars at skateinmars.net> wrote:

> > As a Geany user I'd be happy about such a way to customize the
> > toolbar/menus as it is also possible in a similar way (mostly using
> > libglade) in many other apps.
> > But I'm also aware that it is often more comfortable to change such
> > things with a nice GUI interface but this still needs to be written.
>
> Hi, sorry I didn't try it before.
>
> Unfortunately it seems there is no ui_editor_menu.xml in the branch,
> so geany segfaults while trying to open it. Maybe I forgot something
> here ?

No, I forgot to check in the UI definition file. Sorry.
Now it's in the SVN repository and should work. The segfault when
starting Geany without this file is known but I just didn't work on
that as long as we don't know whether we'll use this code. It's not a
big deal to fix but it's one of the last steps.