[Geany] reflow lines

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat May 14 02:58:49 UTC 2011

On 14 May 2011 12:36, John Gabriele <jmg3000 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 7:11 PM, Lex Trotman <elextr at gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 14 May 2011 03:18, John Gabriele <jmg3000 at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> This has been fixed, it will be in the next major release (I'm not
>> sure about the upcoming point release).  If you are impatient you can
>> build the SVN version.
>>
>> It uses the line breaking column if it is set otherwise it uses the
>> long line marker if it is set, otherwise it just beeps at you.
>
> Thanks, Lex.
>
> Just grabbed 0.21 (r5796) from svn and it's still showing me the same
> behavior: it only wraps when I have long-line marker enabled (and is
> using the column value for the long-line marker). Not getting any beep
> if I try when long-line marker is disabled.

Ahhh, I see what I said could be misinterpreted, by "line breaking
column if it is set"  I mean if "line breaking" is set not just if the
column is set.

The point is if the user has line breaking set then it makes sense to
reflow to the same column, otherwise reflow to the long line setting
as we always did.