[Geany] Further info:

Sherwood Botsford sgbotsford at xxxxx
Wed Jan 13 20:53:58 UTC 2010

Thanks Enrico.  And thanks to your gang for making geany.

I had already build 0.18 from scratch, so I downloaded and built the
multiplugin package.  Flawless.

Suggest a note on the geany spellcheck 0.4 web page to point out this bug.

Next: to  figure out why spell check does the wrong thing on contractions
like "can't" and "I've"  But that's not geany's problem.  It's a problem
with my install.

Respectfully,

Sherwood of Sherwood's Forests

Sherwood Botsford