[Geany] feature request: easier project navigation

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Wed Jan 9 17:21:28 UTC 2008

On Tue, 8 Jan 2008 20:55:12 -0500
"John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> I think it would be useful if there were a Project submenu (maybe
> called "All Projects") that displayed a list of radio buttons -- one
> for each project in your project directory -- such that you could
> quickly switch from one project to another by just selecting one of
> the radio buttons.

Maybe as a plugin - personally I think it might be too easy to close a
project accidentally. Although opening projects could be easier,
probably a recent projects menu would be useful.

Regards,
Nick