[Geany] Common SVN repository for plugins

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Fri Jan 4 14:00:26 UTC 2008

On Wed, 02 Jan 2008 22:42:13 +0100, Bo Lorentsen <bl at lue.dk> wrote:

> Enrico Tröger wrote:
>
> > We could add a separate path(outside of the Geany source directory)
> > for external plugins in Geany's Subversion repository and give
> > plugin authors access to it.
> You could also provide access to a part of the Geany source tree
> (like ext_plugins), to make the use of autotools more simple.
Well, IIRC there is no qay at sourceforge to finetune access
permissions of the SVN repo, everyone who has write access can write
all files in the repo. But I think this isn't a problem as long as
nobody commits any code in paths where he shouldn't.
I'm not sure what you mean with ext_plugins.

What I meant in my first post was simply the ability to create a
subdirectory for external plugins beside the Geany source tree. Nothing
more.