[Geany] Line breaks button

Ross McKay rosko at xxxxx
Thu Jan 3 21:36:55 UTC 2008

Mark wrote:

>But yesterday I sent a php file to a friend and he told me that
>there were some spaces at the end of the lines...

You can manually strip spaces at the ends of lines:

  Document > Strip Trailing Spaces

You can also set Geany to do that automatically; in the current build
from SVN, it will strip spaces from end of line when you press enter:

  Edit > Preferences > Editor > Newline strips trailing spaces

>He uses EditPlus and he can view like breaks.

  Edit > Preferences > Display > Show line endings
--
Ross McKay, Toronto, NSW Australia
"Let the laddie play wi the knife - he'll learn"