FAQ (was Re: [Geany] Adding New Languages/Filetypes)

Enrico Tröger enrico.troeger at xxxxx
Tue Jan 1 19:36:20 UTC 2008

On Tue, 1 Jan 2008 17:37:20 +0000, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:

> On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:32:36 -0500
> "John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Dec 28, 2007 11:22 AM, Nick Treleaven
> > <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> > > Good idea. I started one on the website:
> > > http://geany.uvena.de/Documentation/FAQ
> >
> > Hi Nick,
> >
> > Looks good. One minor change you might add:
>
> Thanks, added.
>
> > Actually, what's the point of the "Questions" page?
>
> I'm not sure it was a good idea, it was suggested in part of the
> default FAQ template for PMWiki. Maybe I should remove it. The point
> was for anyone to suggest any FAQs not already listed, but the
> trouble is I'll forget to check it, and it may suffer from spam.
I think so too. Maybe it is better to only list the manual and  the
mailing list for getting help.
And the first entry on the questions page is in fact more a bugreport
than a FAQ suggestion.

Happy new year,