FAQ (was Re: [Geany] Adding New Languages/Filetypes)

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Tue Jan 1 17:37:20 UTC 2008

On Fri, 28 Dec 2007 13:32:36 -0500
"John Gabriele" <jmg3000 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Dec 28, 2007 11:22 AM, Nick Treleaven
> <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> > Good idea. I started one on the website:
> > http://geany.uvena.de/Documentation/FAQ
>
> Hi Nick,
>
> Looks good. One minor change you might add:

Thanks, added.

> Actually, what's the point of the "Questions" page?

I'm not sure it was a good idea, it was suggested in part of the default
FAQ template for PMWiki. Maybe I should remove it. The point was for
anyone to suggest any FAQs not already listed, but the trouble is I'll
forget to check it, and it may suffer from spam.

> Also, here's a few more possible faq entries:

Thanks, I added these also, slightly edited.

Regards,
Nick