[Geany] Do not allow Geany/VTE to override bash shortcuts

Nick Treleaven nick.treleaven at xxxxx
Fri Sep 28 12:18:44 UTC 2007

On 28/09/07 12:45:59, Harold Aling wrote:
> On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:06:45 +0100, Nick Treleaven
> <nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> I have an other issue, though. Ctrl-c resets the terminal instead of
> just
> aborting something?

This was added before when bash keybindings were overridden to kill a
misbehaving command, but now it might not be necessary - I'll check
this, and probably remove it.

> > Also, I added a hidden pref in keybindings.conf to disable this -
> but
> > should it be off by default? (After 0.12 I'll add a Prefs dialog
> > option).

I should have been clearer - the preference is to enable bash
keybindings in the VTE, and is currently on by default. But this may be
annoying for some users - is this a reasonable default?

Regards,
Nick