[Geany] Do not allow Geany/VTE to override bash shortcuts

Harold Aling h.aling at xxxxx
Fri Sep 28 11:45:59 UTC 2007

On Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:06:45 +0100, Nick Treleaven
<nick.treleaven at btinternet.com> wrote:
> On 28/09/07 08:17:22, Harold Aling wrote:
>> Ctrl-L still opens the 'Goto line #' popup... Ctrl-R sometimes alse
>> shows
>> up as ^R, so I think that your implementation is somewhat buggy... ;(
>
> Ctrl-L should work now. I hadn't disabled the editor's popup menu.

Check!

> I can't reproduce the problem with Ctrl-R - have you set it to something
> other than Reload? If the problem persists with latest SVN, can you
> find out when it works and when it doesn't?

I'm also unable to reproduce it, so forget about this for now...

I have an other issue, though. Ctrl-c resets the terminal instead of just
aborting something?

> Also, I added a hidden pref in keybindings.conf to disable this - but
> should it be off by default? (After 0.12 I'll add a Prefs dialog
> option).

off = don't kill geany shortcuts while VTE has focus?

or

off = don't override Geany shortcuts while VTE has focus?

-H-