[Geany-Users] Auto complete

Jean-Robert STRELE jr at xxxxx
Wed Sep 22 14:58:57 UTC 2021

Greetings from Colombia;

Somewhat new to this type of support, so please pardon any faux-pas.

I'm getting into programming and quite some time ago Geany was recommended
by some fellow programmers. I wrote HTML, YAML, Python, C++ with Geany.

Just started an intro to Programming class on Udacity. They are
recommending Atom, but I'd rather stick with Geany...

Now, in the NewFile pull down, there are a ton of options for defaults,
which I assume also add the auto-complete files.

I don't see file.css nor file.js in there. Looking in the web for "geany
javascript" repeatedly confirms that JavaScript is supported, but I haven't
been able to find instructions on how to get .css and .js and the
associated autocomplete to work.

Cheers;

TriLife

ᐧ