[Geany-Users] dollar symbol colour

Chris c.fox at xxxxx
Sat Sep 11 21:40:11 UTC 2021

I'm new to this  type of activity, I presume this sort of thing is a
forum by email, like "death by chocolate"... Although, I might be so so
wrong!!

Are you aloud to email your screen shot of your font to me? I could
display it on my near empty website, or is this idea all wrong?

I don't know my AR5E from a hole in the ground :)

Cheers,

Chris.