[Geany-Users] dollar symbol colour

Ray Andrews rayandrews at xxxxx
Fri Sep 10 02:30:54 UTC 2021

On 2021-09-09 5:37 p.m., Lex Trotman wrote:

> Did you make your font available anywhere to help others?
I don't know where I'd post it.  Explain some way of posting a screen
cap and I'll show you a sample.  Meanwhile anyone who wants to contact
me privately is welcome to a copy.  It's quite fun playing with a font.
I started with one of the standard monospace fonts and used FontForge to
modify it.  No more mistaking a colon for a semicolon or a comma for a
period or a dollar sign for an 'S'.  Seeems to me that an official
coders font is long overdue so I just made my own.