[Geany-Users] Assistance with Geany SaveAction plugin

rlmierspe at blmiers.com rlmierspe at xxxxx
Wed Oct 27 17:55:56 UTC 2021

Greetings

I have been using Geany for approximately 2 years and I like it very very
much.

My environment is Raspberry PI-4 with 8GB.  I have multiple plugins
installed including the saveaction.

I would like to add to my PI upgrade bash scripts code to the options and to
change the “/tmp” default  folder for saving the files to one of my
choosing.

I have done a considerable searching, without much success to locate the
configuration file. If someone can point me to the location it will be
greatly appreciated.

Also, the version of Geany that is installed on the PI is 1.33.  Is there a
process that I can use to upgrade to version 1.38?

Thanks,

Bob

Robert L. Miers, PE

Chino Valley, AZ 86323-5743