[Geany-Users] Tag file loading fails.

Rue Sixteen thule.arch at xxxxx
Thu Oct 14 20:48:52 UTC 2021

That is interesting.

Below is $USER/.config/geany/filedefs/filetypes.txt.conf
# For complete documentation of this file, please see Geany's main
documentation
[styling]
# Edit these in the colorscheme .conf file instead
default=default
comment=comment
tag=tag
class=class
pseudoclass=string_1
unknown_pseudoclass=default
unknown_identifier=default
operator=operator
identifier=keyword_2
doublestring=string_1
singlestring=string_2
attribute=attribute
value=value
id=class
identifier2=keyword_2
variable=identifier_1
important=error
directive=preprocessor
identifier3=keyword_1
pseudoelement=string_2
extended_identifier=keyword_1
extended_pseudoclass=string_1
extended_pseudoelement=string_2
media=parameter

[keywords]

[settings]
# default extension used when saving files
extension=txt
tag_parser=COBOL
# MIME type
mime_type=text/plain