[Geany-Users] Script Parameters

Alan Becker beckera at xxxxx
Mon Oct 4 23:27:02 UTC 2021

I do some Bash or Perl scripting, and it is not uncommon for my scripts
to accept parameters from the command line to alter their function.  I
have searched Geany's documentation, but have not found any reference to
or provisions for such parameters.

Is it possible to set such parameters so that they will be appended to
the command itself when using F5 to execute the current script?  If so,
please direct me as to the method to do this, or send me a link to a
document that explains the procedure.  Of course, I can always do this
in a separate Terminal window, as I have in the past, but I wanted to
see if I could do this within Geany.

TIA,  Alan Becker