[Geany-Users] help locating option to show vertical line in left margin that connects the function { and } brackets

Lex Trotman elextr at xxxxx
Sat May 15 00:21:18 UTC 2021

On Sat, 15 May 2021 at 03:04, D.T. <ohnonot-github at posteo.de> wrote:

> On Fri, 2021-05-14 at 07:59 -0700, Robert L. Miers PE wrote:
> > I can’t seem to find the option/plugin that creates the vertical
> > line in the left part of the code text line that contains the opening
> > { of a function with the closing } of the function.
>
> Do you mean this (see attachment)?

Or did the OP mean Edit->Preferences->Editor->Display->Show indentation guides?

And the style in the colour scheme is `indent_guide`.