[Geany-Users] help locating option to show vertical line in left margin that connects the function { and } brackets

D.T. ohnonot-github at xxxxx
Fri May 14 17:03:40 UTC 2021

On Fri, 2021-05-14 at 07:59 -0700, Robert L. Miers PE wrote:
> I can’t seem to find the option/plugin that creates the vertical
> line in the left part of the code text line that contains the opening
> { of a function with the closing } of the function.

Do you mean this (see attachment)?

> I would also like to change the color of the line to make is a bit
> more obvious.

How do you know it's not obvious enough if you cannot find it? Strange.
However, you can edit any color scheme (copy it to
~/.config/geany/colorschemes first).
You want to change the margin_folding and fold_symbol_highlight
variables.

HTH.

> Thanks,
> Bob
>
> Robert L. Miers, PE
> 1396 Goodwin Dr
> Chino Valley, AZ 86323-5743
> 520-305-6235 Bob's cell
> Bob:  rmiers at pinalinternet.net
> Registered Professional Engineer
> Amateur Radio Operator KØWHF
>
>  ARRL banner4Outlook1
> Confidentiality Notice: This e-mail message, including any
> attachments, is
> for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain
> confidential
> and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure
> or
> please
> contact the sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the
> original
> message.

___

Vaccines for everyone!