[Geany-Users] help locating option to show vertical line in left margin that connects the function { and } brackets

Robert L. Miers PE rmiers at xxxxx
Fri May 14 14:59:39 UTC 2021

Had to rebuild a Raspberry PI-4 and now I can’t seem to find the
option/plugin that creates the vertical
line in the left part of the code text line that contains the opening { of a
function with the closing } of the function.

I would also like to change the color of the line to make is a bit more
obvious.

Thanks,

Bob

Robert L. Miers, PE